Sales Manager – Air Freight
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reporting: General Manager
Purpose of the role:Responsible for overall management and development of Air freight for Air cargo (Export, import, express), GSA and Airport operations business. To find and develop qualified leads, then convert them through the sales process into prospects customers.
- Self-starter, having a proven track record in achieving significant growth through structured and effective sales management;
- Be able to segment the market, develop sales plans, allocate resources effectively, manage key accounts, set budgets;
- Pro-actively identify & develop profitable new opportunities, through existing and potential clients to generate increased revenue and market share;
- Identify key growth sectors within the region in air cargo and air chattering industries;
- Manage quotes and close deals effectively and efficiently to successfully convert into revenue;
- Strong negotiation strategies towards rates and service levels with customers that would generate a healthy business and build long lasting relationship;
- Capable of independently meeting expected sales goals in the assigned business territories;
- Study existing competitor solutions and look for competitive advantage.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in West Africa, Far East, Europe and USA air cargo trade business;
- Any graduate/post graduate with minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role in air cargo Imports & Exports or Freight Forwarding business in GCC;
- Good negotiating skills, planning & Organizational skills;
- High level communication & presentation skills.
- Able to gather and analyze information;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill;
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.