1. Operate vehicles and make deliveries to customers’ homes and businesses.
2. Collect money from customers, make the change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
3. Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
4. Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
5. Drive trucks in order to deliver the water to respective clients or customers.
6. Call on prospective customers in order to explain company services.
7. Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
8. Review lists of dealers, customers, or station drops and load trucks.
9. Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
10. Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food or beverages.
- Proven working experience with water sales and delivery
- Valid professional heavy driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
- With a good looking personality
- Preferably Asian Nationals
- Age: 25 - 35 years old
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content