Sales Supervisor – Medical Equipment
A medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables distributor has a vacancy for a motivated, results-driven Sales Supervisor to lead our Medical department.
•Manages and coordinates the activities of Sales Engineers engaged in promoting and selling medical equipment
• Recommends changes to current sales techniques or procedures to improve team performance and selling techniques
• Implements sales programs to developing sales and increase market shares
•Completes sales requirements by scheduling and assigning Sales Engineers; following up on work results
• Development, implementation, and monitoring of annual sales forecast.
• Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall sales objectives.
• Sell a full product line of offerings, maintain accurate customer information, and handle other related customer support requirements.
• To provide a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing & new customers.
• To map potential customers and generate leads for the company.
JOB QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate should have a solid background in Sales and Marketing of Medical Equipment and should possess the following attributes:
Meeting Sales Goals
Customer Service Oriented
Sales Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting Experience
Knowledge of Managing Processes
Excellent verbal and communication skills
Outstanding negotiation skills
Strong – decision making abilities
Commitment to succeed
• Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering or Biotechnology
• At least 5 - 10 years of in sales supervisory role handling sales of
• UAE Work Experience only
• UAE Driving License & must own a car