Duties shall include all facets of sales support service up to but not limited to, assist with incoming telephone calls, calling customers, maintaining accurate and current dealer notes pertaining to conversations, assist the Sales Support Specialist as necessary, follow up. This person must be detailed oriented, possess the ability to handle many simultaneous tasks, work efficiently with little supervision, have advanced computer skills, be willing to learn new processes, programs and follow technical trainings, be flexible with constantly changing priorities, have the ability to determine priorities and enjoy interacting with many people within the entire company.
The position requires strong customer relations skills, excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work effectively within a team environment. Proficiency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
• Provide Excellent Sales Support
• Handle all Customer Service related calls
• Technical knowledge and support of all Audio Visual products
• Enter customer orders accurately into the Avante system
• Proofread and confirm correctness of orders
• Assist team with projects as assigned
• Develop and Maintain close relationships and contact with dealer base
• Ability to retrieve information to answer customer questions
• Ensure database accuracy with updates as required
• Assist in resolving minor client issues when solutions are available and know when to get a Team Leader or Manager involved
• Utilize marketing tools such as website, catalog and price guide
• Know Sales Policies and Procedures.
• Any other duties as assigned to you by the management.
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years’ experience as Sales Support including business development role with strong technical background in Audio Visual or/and IT or/and Electronics.