Roles & Responsibilities/ Job Description:
• Meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
• Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
• Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform.
• Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
• Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
• Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
• Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, demos, estimating and project planning)
• Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
We require Salesforce professionals that are go-getters with the following experience and skills:
• Experienced candidates must have 2 - 3 years of experience working for a consulting firm or a professional services division of a software company in a business analyst / consulting role
• Experienced candidates must have 2 + years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, I SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand and the like)
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com Platform and other CRM technology solutions
• Candidate should have direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market companies
• Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
• Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
• Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Ability to travel
• Candidates must be eligible to work in Saudi Arabia without limitation
Ateca Consulting is a specialist IT and Telecoms Recruitment Company. From our headquarters in London a highly trained team of consultants work with clients around the world.
We have many of the world’s leading organizations among our prestigious client list and are involved in some of the most high-profiled ICT projects Worldwide. Our excellent understanding of our sector and close relationship with our clients enables us to understand their exact requirements and provide bespoke strategies to ensure the right people are recruited at all levels of the business.
We work closely with clients regarding both contingency and project recruitment, offering contract and permanent resource solutions. Our market-focused approach has enabled us to build a database of highly skilled consultants, many of whom have been introduced to us through personal referral and therefore are rarely on the open market. All candidates are fully referenced before being submitted to any client.
Through our many years of experience we have learnt to understand what our clients need and to match that need with speed and accuracy. We know that in a competitive market place it is important to be flexible, reliable and responsive and this is what defines our service.
Functions : IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
We are looking for Telecom Engineer, Telecom Technician, and Telecom Rigger to work for IT Company in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Qualifications: Higher Secondary School, Diploma degree or Bachelors Degree Should have relevant experience Telecom companies.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content