SAP PP & PS CONSULTANTS
Looking for SAP Consultants for a Leading largest oil consortium in the world.
SAP Modules: PP/PS Modules
Mandatory Languages Known: French & English
Experience: Min 5 years - 15+ years
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Algeria (North Africa) Visa, accommodation, Fly backs will bear by Client.
Compensation: 7+ years – Day rate: Around 700 USD per day
10+ Years - Day rate: Around 900 USD per day
SAP PP - Knowledge in design and configure the processes in Technical Objects, Notifications, Order Processing, Notifications, Preventative Maintenance planning and Work Scheduling
Should also know how these processes integrate Finance, Costing, Inventory Management and Procurement.
SAP PS - Good configuration knowledge of PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement planning, Project quotation, Time sheets, Goods issues, and other project management activities in SAP PS.
Technical/Functional Skills and Expectations:-
• SAP functional process design, build, test, go live support based on experience.
• Minimum of 1-2 SAP project implementation/upgrading experience
• Responsible for design, hands on implementation, coordinate different teams to ensure successful project delivery
• Documents new and existing models, solutions, and implementations
• Work collaboratively with various levels of management and key users to identify and document reporting requirement Partner with Business functional analysts
• Support and lead ongoing data enrichment and report enhancement initiatives
• Participate in project work, including analysis requirements definition, design and testing, and conversion based on experience.
• Identify and provide advice on customization requirements for the selected solution to meet client’s business and work process requirements
• Coordinate areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
• Resolve functional issues for the given functional area
• Analyze and track issue progress with system team.
• Assist in post go-live support in the areas of the project methodology, business knowledge and assistance, and problem-solving resolutions.
If interested for this postion please send us your updated profile to [HIDDEN TEXT]