International School – CBSE – Doha, Qatar
Position : School Principal (CBSE Curriculum)
As a key player in the school’s discipline, you will also have the opportunity to exercise your conflict management skills. We are looking for a candidate with high emotional intelligence, including the capacity to respond with empathy, consistency, and respect for parents, students, and colleagues from different cultures.
· Evaluate staff members to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to and identify areas of improvement.
· Maintain discipline among students according to school policy and enforce campus rules.
· Collaborate with teachers, parents, and students to provide the best education for each student and assist them in their academic and professional goals.
· The ability to lead the development and execution of the next school/group strategic plan.
· Provide guidance and counselling services to students on their academic or vocational goals and help with behavioral modification programs.
· Lead professional development programs for teachers and encourage instructors to attend regional conferences to maintain the best academic programs.
· Establish curriculum guidelines in collaboration with other administrators and instructors in the school district and ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
· Master’s degree in education, doctorate preferred (additional advantage)
· 5 -7 years’ experience as a principal in CBSE curriculum (Qatar experience will be an added advantage)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office/ computer applications (additional advantage)
· Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
· Proven problem-solving skills
· Coursework in conflict management
· An attractive tax-free salary will be awarded
· Flight allowance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content