• Single point of contact for the IT asset management.
• Define the process strategy and assist with the process design.
• Sponsor, design, and manage process changes and improvements.
• Ensure the appropriate levels of documentation and communication.
• Periodically review and audit process compliance and performance.
• Address process-related issues and review opportunities for process improvements.
• Ensure process resources have required knowledge to perform activities.
• Coordinate all process related activities and ensure activities are carried out as required.
• Appoint resources to the required roles and managing process resources.
• Identify process improvement opportunities for inclusion in the CSI register.
• Work with the CSI manager to prioritize process improvements.
• Make improvements to the process implementation.
• Handle the requisition requests after getting the needed approvals and budget approval.
• Follow up with the procurement department to get suppliers quotations and track the technical assessment and selection.
• Follow up with the procurement department to issue POs or prepare the contracts, coordinate with the concerned parties to review and sign off.
• Track Assets delivery as per the specifications, arrange for inspection and receipt.
Inventory and logistics
• Handle the physical assets and license tracking.
• Conduct Physical and Logical inventory check.
• Handle the physical movement of the assets.
• Keep accurate records for the assets.
• Coordinate the damage, lost and retired components.
• Coordinate the assets disposal process.
• Coordinate the asset maintenance and maintenance reports.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content