An amazing opportunity has come up for a SeniorBack End Developer-Python
for a client of ours who is a global company with their regional offices in Dubai.Responsibilities
- Gather, address & implement technical and design requirements.
- Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
- Ensure high quality code which is very well optimized utilizing the right design, algorithms and data structures
- Own the technical implementation of the project he/she is handling ensuring the project is on track, deadlines are met, and progress/bottlenecks is communicated to management
- Manage testing of the projects he/she is handling ensuring robust deliverables
- Conduct project code reviews on frequent basis and integrate the needed optimizations and changes
- Prepare, review and own the technical documentation of his/her projects
- Contribute significantly towards improving and optimizing our processes, best practices & implementations.
- Mentor & Coach Junior team members and his/her project colleagues
- BS degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering. Masters is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience in Python
- 1+ years of work experience as a Senior Python Back-end Developer
- 2+ years of experience in Python Frameworks (Flask or Django)
- 3+ years of experience in developingRESTAPIs.
- 2+ years of work-experience using AWS cloud and its resources/services.
- AWS certificates are a big plus.
- Strong coding skills with strong competencies in data structures and algorithms.
- Strong work-experience in Relational Databases includingPostgreSQL.
- Experience innon-relational databases (Mongo DB,Cassandra)is a big plus.
- Previous experience in automated testing tools including unit testing & UI testing.
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing Docker containers.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, time management and teamwork skills.
To view other vacancies we have,please check our website () and follow us on our social media accounts -///Disclaimer:
Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website -.