Job Title: Senior Business Change Manager
Experience Range: 10-12 years
Location : Abu Dhabi
Specialising in Government and/or Transportation IT sectors providing expert business change direction to business owners on key topics related to the definition, implementation and operation of a new risk/case management system. Ideally 15 year’s experience in delivering business change management at senior level - a certified Change Management Practitioner utilising a recognised, structure change management methodology.
The consultant is required to lead the delivery of the Business Change Management workstream within a major government IT implementation project. Key tasks include the identification and engagement of Senior Project stakeholders to assess their current state and define their desired future state. Based on this analysis, to provide advice and expertise to stakeholders and manage them through their business transformation to improve their business performance in terms of operations, efficiency, management, structure and strategy. The work requires the application of a structured Change Management approach that considers a variety of factors, including management, strategy, technology, processes, organisation, policy and legislation.
General responsibilities include:
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Leading the Business Change Management engagement for the end to end Project including management of the transformation from current to desired future state and ongoing benefit realisation.
- Producing and implementing a Business Change Enablement Plan that defines the business change strategy for the project including the expected impacts on each stakeholder organisation, the strategy for minimising the impacts and managing resistance and the sponsorship and management organisation required to implement the change. The Plan should define, at high level, the schedule of key business change events integrated into the Project Plan.
- Sub tasks in the formulation and delivery of the Change Enablement Plan include:
- Conducting research, surveys, workshops and interviews to gain understanding of the current business and desired future state
- Analysing statistics and information
- Analysing current business practices
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them
- Defining KPIs to assess benefit realisation
- Assessing the pros and cons of possible change strategies and associated risks.
- Assessing the regulatory, compliance and policy framework required to support measures
- Making recommendations for improvements in business practices, workflows and presenting findings to client
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing
- Developing relationships with clients and employees to foster trust and understanding
- Fostering a culture of change within the business
- Producing and implementing a Communication Plan which defines the communications strategy - messaging, communication channels, schedule, roles and responsibilities etc. In addition the Communications Plan will focus on defining the strategy for the engagement and onboarding of external stakeholders. The Communication Plan will include the Training Plan, which will be formulated by a dedicated Training team.
- Post system implementation there is a requirement to obtain feedback to assess the effectiveness and benefits of changes. Benefit realisation will be measured through the assessment of KPIs and recommendations for improvements made where expected benefits are not being achieved.
- Reinforce the value of the Project by celebrating successes and sharing knowledge and experiences of stakeholders.
- Supporting the recruitment by the Customer of new Project members including creation of job descriptions and being part of the interviewing process
- Providing recommendations for the development and implementation of new procedures or training.
- Expert-Level Knowledge of Government Border Management and/or Aviation IT sectors relating to travel facilitation and security. Commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Leadership and Teamworking skills
- IT skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Arabic and English .
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English.
- Arabic Language is strongly preferred
- Min 4 x BRP projects in Passenger Targeting, Transportation Security, Military, Defense, or Intelligence