Now it's your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We're looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we'll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
* Test current products and identifying deficiencies * Suggest solutions to identified product problems * Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction * Plan, create and manage the overa
Job Description * To manage the delivery of a portfolio of technology projects servicing Group Operations * To mange technologyoperational matters relevant to the Group Operations team Generic Accountability * Project / Change-the-bank Acc
* Detailed Experience and knowledge on System Engineering Lifecycle. * Experience in integration of systems and systems-of-systems. * Experience of IP Networks, IP Telephony, Encryption and Network Management. * Experience of CCTV systems,
Job description Job Responsibilities: * Formulate and maintain radical new data processing features that are fast, dependable, and cost-effective * Scan and process petabytes of data efficiently to power analytics * Work with data processing
* Manage end-to-end requirements and analysis for medium to large projects. Conduct feasibly and prepare business cases. Plan and perform requirement gathering. Analyze, model and document new systems. Conduct risk analysis. * Verify completed
* Experience in managing both Linux (RHEL, Centos) and Windows Servers. * Experience in Server logs management and troubleshooting. * Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP * Expert skill level executing high-a
Job Description : * Test current products and identifying deficiencies * Suggest solutions to identified product problems * Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction * Plan, create a
Job Description : * Within the scope of operation and maintenance of the nodes and/or applications under the responsibility of the Core Team, the Core Network engineer is responsible for: * Preventive, Corrective and Planned Corrective Maintena
Redefine the Linux experience in the embedded environments with the smallest, most secure, and updatable operating system in the IoT market. This is an opportunity for a senior software engineer passionate about open source software, Linux, security,
* Manage Network Operations on packet core nodes. * Fault handling and take the appropriate corrective actions * Integration, configuration and troubleshooting of Packet core nodes (EPG, MME, DNS,AAA,CSNMT and SAPC) in a Multi-vendor Set-up.
* Will be working on 1st level O&M in different platform AXE, CPP, BSP, TSP, (TMSC, of BSC, RNC, MSC, STP, SCP, HLR, GMSC, FNR, MGW, MSC server of APZ 212 33 / 40 / 50/60 & APG 40 NT / 2003 and APG43 , TMSC, MSC-S, BSC, RNC, MSC-BC, SCP, STP, HLR,
* Strong technical Skills Genesys Pure Engage system. (Framework, GVP, SIP Server, Infomart, ORS, URS, Stat Server, ICON, eservices, GIR, WFM, UCS). * Skill of implement the system component and upgrade it. * Skill to analyses the logs , (SIP
* perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required: * VMware ESXi 6.5 Administration/ Micros
Job Description : * 5+ years of experience in PS domain. * Good understanding of PS and EPC architectures (2G/3G/4G). * Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of (at least one vendor) GGSN/SGSN-MME/DNS. * Knowledge of operation
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content