Roles of a SAP Functional Consultant
1. Gather knowledge about the current business process, design current business flows, study current business processes and its complications. Flow diagrams and documents to be prepared, in Visio format; all these forms are part of, AS IS document.
A. Business processes and parameters: This is important for business processes to be covered in SAP and compile the various parameters required for subsequent Configuration.
B. Assist in data transfer mapping: Data is required to be transferred to SAP from the legacy systems (e.g., Master Data like Material Master, Customer/Vendor master, etc. ...)
C. Determining reporting requirements: Standard SAP Reports and any Customized Reporting required.
2. Determine input printed Forms requirements
3. Provide expert advice on SAP functionality. Spread awareness of SAP recommended best practices to the business, i.e. via standard SAP overview training sessions, documentation, presentations, etc.
4. Mapping existing business processes with future business processes using SAP standard functionality to meet business requirements.
5. Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
6. GAP analysis where SAP standard functionality cannot meet the business requirement.
7. Document future business processes in a TO BE document, including end-to-end process flows, using Visio, and include benefits realization.
8. Inform business of standard SAP reporting, KPIs, etc. Determine expected Reporting, statistics, KPIs.
9. Identify any external Interfaces that may be required.
10. Identify any opportunities for process automation with the use of Workflows.
11. Provide Functional Specifications to for any Enhancement / Customized developments.
12. Provide a detailed implementation plan including activities, milestones and estimated times to achieve successful program implementation. To include all activities including training, configuration, integration, testing, documentation, support, data loading, etc.
13. Configuration. Everything configured to be documented, including screen shots.
14. Assist in directing data Conversion - clean-up, migration, data loading. Functional Consultants are not responsible for data collection or the content although they will preview and QA data supplied before data loading/updating.
15. Conduct unit and integration testing.
16. Assist in preparing User Acceptance test scripts for testing the business scenarios.
17. Assist in providing End User Manual and training material.
18. Deliver key-user (SME) training.
19. To support SMEs for a limited period in end-user training.
20. Weekly progress reporting. Updating with any issues, risks and gaps identified.
21. Obtain final sign-off of acceptance for program from client- SME/s, BPO/s, PMO.
Functions : Sales/Business Development, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sharepoint, SAP A one and B One, Azure, Qa, etc.
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content