Job Description :
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a smart and creative finance business partner for our Country Operations Manager (Amazon Logistics). We are looking for an individual who will improve our financial planning and forecasting process, implement processes to safeguard our assets, and support the KSA team to deliver outstanding results to benefit our customers. The growth of the business and the increasing complexity make this role an exciting, interesting and challenging proposition. Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, building plans for the future, as well as managing regular reporting and forecasting. You will provide leadership and the right financial controllership to ensure the results of the business are properly recorded and the assets of the business protected.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
Primary Job Responsibilities are:
· Partner with Operation Business Leaders to provide advice, finance support, and drive process improvement throughout organization. You must have the ability to structure problems, perform analysis, and present to senior executives.
· Controllership is key to success therefore should demonstrate strong controllership. Ensure that key financial controls are in place and has ability to drive controllership across organization, develop mechanism to identify opportunity to keep building new processes to create strong control environment.
· The ability to link financial impact to the underlying business processes and KPI’s; and the clarity of thought and communication to present information to cross functional stakeholders.
· Lead automation projects within larger finance organization to drive reporting efficiency and controllership.
· Guide the core financial processes for the businesses, including Annual Operating Plans, Long Term Plans, and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews, weekly metrics, bridges and forecast updates.
· Identify operating improvements, deep dive on cost structures, and analyze business opportunities/investments, including key business development opportunities.
· Lead and participate as a key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams.
· Ability to manage both OPEX and CAPEX budgeting, analysis, reporting and controllership.
Basic Qualifications :
· Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting
· 6 or more years of relevant experience in business and operations finance.
· Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel
· Experience with financial reporting
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Preferred Qualifications :
· Knowledge of Supply Chain and experience in Warehouse / Retail / FMCG / Transportation industry and systems
· Demonstrated ability to build financial models for business forecasting and variance analysis
· Familiarity with Data Warehouse environment and SQL knowledge
· Advanced proficiency in Excel
· Experience with financial system such as Oracle and Cognos, or similar
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.