Manage IT provisioned assets and ensure that internal needs for IT assets are responded in a timely and effective manner, in addition to managing basic end-user technical requests.
Oversee received service requests, find out the root cause of repeated incidents, and ensure that adequate provisioning of support is provided by routing incidents to appropriate resolver group.
Duties and Responsibility
• Manage the IT on boarding service, reaching out to hiring managers and human resources to capture hardware, software and system access requirements.
• Oversee and manage inventory of deployment of desktops/laptops, peripheral equipment, and software.
• Track assets and provide expertise and direction in the development and modification of end user devices to enhance performance and availability.
• Plan, create, maintain and deploy end user computing and device management approach, and conduct periodic audits on devices to ensure compliance to security standards.
• Cater to IT user requests received through official service desk channels (i.e. service desk hotline, email) for end user device support.
• Oversee users’ requests and make sure follow SLA and avoid escalations.
• Respond to basic end-user technical requests (i.e. software update, antivirus installment, mouse/keyboard changes).
• Log, track and manage into the asset management software all IT assets distributed to Client employees
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content