Job Title: Senior Office Engineer
Job Family: Construction Operations
Reports to : Engineering / Project Manager
Job Grade Internal: 3
Purpose of the Job :
To provide technical support to Project Manager and Construction team by handling all engineering related functions such as Technical Submissions, Shop Drawings and Projects’ Close-out processes, monitoring of Projects’ Procurement schedules, control of Site Office Document Control section, coordination on all technical issues, related to the project.
Job Family Description
The Construction Operations job family contains the operational roles in ANGE associated with delivering construction projects. The core positions in this job family are associated with the execution and project management of construction projects. In addition, there are number specialist roles that make up this job family. The construction activity is in the following areas:
• Civil Engineering, Infrastructures, Roads, Bridges, Tunnels & Utilities
Job Account abilities :
1. Review and access the Project Specifications, Drawings, Bill of Quantity and other Contract documentation and identify the engineering requirements for the Project.
2. Prepare all required Tracking Schedules for Shop Drawings, Materials Submittals, Method Statements and other technical submittals for approval from Site Office Engineering Manager and Project Manager and review for accuracy before submission.
3. Overall responsibility of issuing controlled copies of all Contract and Office documents, such as Contract Drawings, Shop Drawings, Material Submittals, Method Statements, Work Notifications, Site Instructions, technical submittals etc. to all concerned project staff as required through Document Controller/Clerk.
4. Provide instructions, sketched, details and all relevant information to draftsmen for preparation of shop drawings on time and with required quality.
5. Identify all omissions, contradictions and mistakes in Contract documentation, issue the relevant FIs (Request for Information), track them and proceed with a follow-up after the Client’s replies.
6. Review and control all Bar Bending Schedules, produced at Site Office, prior to order. Assist the Site Office Engineering Manager/Project Manager and provide a technical input to Planning Department and Contracts Manager in finalizing and preparing the Contract Programme.
7. Conduct technical assessment and review of material requisitions for all permanent and temporary works, required for execution of the Project. Monitor the procurement schedule
and coordination with Procurement Department/Stores on delivery of critical, bulk and long- lead items.
8. Communication and follow-up with Project Consultant for Technical Review and approvals.
9. Communication and follow up with respective authorities for Technical review and approval process.
10. Support in preparation of the Projects method statements and preparation and issuance of Work notifications for all new and ongoing activities of the project.
11. Perform all activities in compliance with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS) and the assigned specific responsibilities and comply with and implement the local laws and Client requirements related to Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of the workplace a per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
12. Any other ad hoc administrative duty as requested by the Line Manager or Management staff.
Qualifications, Education, Experience & Knowledge
The Construction Operations job family contains the operational roles in ANGE associated with delivering construction projects. The core positions in this job family are associated with the execution and project management of construction projects
POSITION: Procurement Engineer SALARY: up to 15,000 AED all-inclusive depending on qualifications and experience HIRING COMPANY: Construction and Engineering Company WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately
To support the Jr. BIM Architect/Engineer in the production of Technical Detailing from the BIM Model corresponding to a specific discipline, who is proficient in Technical Detailing in a previous design practice
Must have 3 – 5 years gulf experience to operate, maintenance and repairing works of fully computerized asphalt batch plants.
Job Description QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: * 9 years of experience in Business Analysis in the IT domain. * Advanced experience in requirements documentation and illustration. * Proven records of creating, analysing, an
Job Description : Requirements: * 6-10 years of strong experience in Product Management * Bachelor Degree or post-graduate degree in Engineering * Fluent in Arabic and English (French is a plus but not a deal breaker) * Excellent Presen
Job Description Guarantee the accomplishment of the drilling and/or completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimizing costs and lead times Ensure the suitability t
To prepare, monitor, check and maintain all quantities and costs for all MEP jobs and construction site stores to ensure that they are within the budget. To prepare and submit monthly internal cost control reports for the cost of all jobs
To prepare, monitor, check and maintain all quantities and costs for all jobs and construction site stores to ensure that they are within the budget. To prepare and submit monthly internal cost control reports for the cost of all jobs
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content