Senior Process Engineer
Location - Bahrain
1. Position Summary
The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for ensuring continuous improvement in the copper tube manufacturing process and establishing internal controls which guarantee the product (inner grooved and plain bore seamless copper tube) is suitable for customer use. There will be significant interaction with production, maintenance and quality functions internally and detailed discussions with customers and suppliers externally. Customers and suppliers are multi-national entities with locations across the world. Business travel will be expected as part of the role.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish robust manufacturing processes for the production of inner grooved and plain bore copper tube, ensuring the finished product is commercially acceptable to the customer.
• Review and enhance the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve their ability to impact company operations.
• Share knowledge with team and improve overall technical knowledge and skill set.
• Develop new products and their associated manufacturing processes.
• Communicating any needs for changes to the QMS or its supporting documentation.
• Communicating any deviations to the plans or procedures.
• Communicating any potential risks or opportunities found.
• Being aware of the Quality Policy and any relevant Quality Objectives to their job.
• Any other reasonable assignment may be request or assign by your Direct Manager.
3. Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline required (Master's preferred)
• 7 or more years experience in metal production facility, preferably copper tube manufacturing.
• Impeccable math and statistical analysis skills
• Knowledge of producing Inner Grooved Tube required.
• Excellent eye for detail
• Six Sigma or LEAN preferred, but not required.
• Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment.
4. Personal Requirements
• Excellent communication skills.
• Exemplary integrity and honesty.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to train and teach other people.
5. Working Conditions
• Full Time role.
• Able to be on call if needed.
• Team work, Office & Factory environment.