- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Coordination of work effort.
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Manage all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Must have MRICS Certification
- Minimum 5+ years GCC experience
Learn more about our company at www.jhco.qa