Sales Executive-Aeronautics Spare Parts.
Candidates with 2 - 5 years of UAE experience in General Aviation Spare parts industry required. The Candidate Must have good communication skill and MS Office Knowledge. Those with ISO standards background are preferred. (Russian, Hindi and Arabic communication skill is an Advantage).Must have a valid UAE driving license.
• Establishing new contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed