- Design, implement and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable and robust test automation solutions.
- Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
- Provide leadership, mentoring and technical oversight within team.
- Monitor and gather the performance statistics during the test execution as well as analyzing performance test results and share with business and development team members.
- Design and implement the technical infrastructure for performance test automation for each project.
- Investigate and troubleshoot performance problems in the performance testing environments
- Utilize performance/load testing methodologies to identify software optimization opportunities, potential system bottlenecks and performance problems.
- Collaborate with performance testing leads, managers, and test members to identify and automate performance tests for specified applications.
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application
From a wide and professional experience in software business solutions and specially Human Resources Management, Spark evolved.
In 2018, Spark was founded and headquartered in El Shorouk City, Cairo.
Spark provides various services to medium and small sized clients as well as software companies.
These services include:
Software Business Solutions, the first member in Spark's solutions is doPayroll (to be launched).
Mobile application “doContact to help Hearing-Impaired people.
Testing and Quality Services.
Software Consultation (Analysis, Agile, Technical writing)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content