JOB DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Able to do structural assessment, design criteria and lead structural engineers.
2. Able to do structural design, review and approve the structural calculation as per (BS, EU & ACI) codes for multiple discipline buildings.
3. Able to do structural modeling, analysis and review using structural software of CSI (ETABS, SAP, SAFE & CSI Column) and STAAD, Revit, PROKON as per BS, ACI, IBC, LRFD & ASCE.
4. Demonstrate competency with AutoCAD.
5. Able to do coordination with Site Civil, Arch & MEPF Engineers & Specialists / Consultants (mixed-use, hotels, hi-rise towers & large low-rise complexes, etc...).
6. Able to prepare detailed 3D structural Model.
7. Preparation of drawings, method statement, materials, field engineering & coordination with other disciplines.
8. Interface with all Authorities at all levels.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content