As a strategic partner with business line hiring managers, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the proactive sourcing, attracting, and engaging of qualified individuals for open positions. Utilizes approved and compliant methods and tools, including professional associations, publications, and educational sources. Collaborates with management and business line owners to understand workforce planning needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire highly qualified talent.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively sources, identifies, screens, schedules, interviews and hires qualified individuals for open positions.
- Proactively sources active and passive candidates from various internal and external sources
- Screens and interviews qualified applicants and candidates for availability, interest level, compensation expectations, relocation needs, and other relevant considerations for the position(s).
- Regularly coordinates and communicates with Employment Coordinators and hiring managers to ensure all positions are posted internally and/or externally, schedule initial screening and follow-up interviews, and monitor status of all positions and candidates.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business line leaders and hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future staffing needs and develop a multi-faceted recruitment approach to attract and identify quality applicants.
- Interprets internal employment demands and translates them into timely, results-driven action items.
- Proactively researches, investigates and proposes innovative sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting candidates.
- Collaborates with management to develop appropriate digital, print, other recruitment campaigns in compliance with company policies.
- Bachelor degree or commensurate work experience required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in corporate or contract recruiting.
- Relevant employment and recruiting certifications preferred.