• The Senior Traffic Modeler is a core member of the Transport Planning & Traffic Engineering team in the design center.
• He/she develops traffic models, network simulations and adapts models to client requirements for projects of moderate and high complexity.
• He/she works closely with senior project team members for the review and validation of deliverables to ensure the proper implementation of all client requirements.
• The jobholder shall stay abreast of the latest trends, technologies and developments in transportation and traffic modeling field and share his knowledge with his team members, as applicable.
• Ensure responsibilities are fulfilled with a high quality and in a cost effective manner
• Support Project Managers with the management of client relations and expectations, as needed
• Support Project Managers in client presentations and workshops, as needed
• Support Project Managers with responding to client clarifications and technical issues, as needed
• Lead and conduct handover of transportation models to client counterparts, as required
• Ensure client satisfaction with transport planning and traffic engineering deliverables
• Conduct data collection for transportation planning and traffic engineering projects in coordination with project teams for projects of moderate complexity
• Develop traffic models, network simulations and adapt models to client requirements for projects of moderate and high complexity
• Calculate trip generation, developing origin-destination matrices and calculating and analyzing traffic volumes, as required by project scopes for projects of moderate and high complexity
• Closely work with Transportation Planners for the preparation of drawings, including circulation and parking plans, signage etc.
• Closely work with Transportation Planners for the preparation of transportation and traffic impact studies reports
• Validate and review transport and traffic impact studies with clients and authorities for non-complex projects
• Perform peer review on other teams’ design deliverables and review and comment on deliverables prepared by junior team members
• Conduct QA/QC on design deliverables Implement corporate policies and procedures
• Upload relevant sanitized transportation models in the knowledge management repository as per corporate policies and procedures Attend periodic training to further develop relevant skills
Functions : Construction
Industries : Construction & Engineering
Skills/Roles I hire for: Civil, Site Engineer, etc
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level