• Manage and receive service requests, log incidents, provide basic troubleshooting support and ensure that adequate provisioning of support is provided by routing incidents to appropriate resolver group
• Conduct service desk day-to-day activities and assure effective provisioning of technical and non-technical support.
• Collect and manage IT customer’s feedback, complaints and satisfaction levels.
• Resolve basic troubleshooting incidents (L1 tickets).
• Reroute IT incidents that require further escalation to the appropriate resolver group.
• Cater to IT user requests received through official service desk channels (i.e. service desk hotline, email, self-service tool, others).
• Update and log of user queries and requests coming through the contact center.
• Regularly analyze use query logs to identify common trends and repeated requests, and prepare a self-help documents, manuals and scripts to ensure
resolutions for these solutions may be addressed whenever possible.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or any related field Minimum 5 years of working experience in selling IT services (IT solutions company)
POSITION: IT Manager SALARY: up to 30,000 AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications HIRING COMPANY: One of the Leading Group of Companies WORK LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
INTERFACE MANAGER UP TO 25K AED FOR AN EPC (OIL AND GAS) COMPANY IN KSA
Responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the IT infrastructure using the latest technology of the company
Bachelor’s or Masters in Engineering or related field. Minimum 6 years of experience in Qlik and related technologies. Experience in managing and implementing enterprise-level projects A track record working with complex Qlik environments.
The Information Security Assurance Officer will assist the Specialist and Section Head within the same area as well as independently conduct vulnerability scans in order to recognize vulnerabilities in security systems.
o Having experience and technical knowledge of telecom products, its functionalities, properties and legal and regulatory requirements in the below: Transmission: • Optical fiber (FTTH), Copper • Base transceiver stations (BTS). • Communications
technical project manage must be resident in Saudi Arabia with Iqama transfer. will be responsible to deliver IT infrastructure projects like Datacenter migration, Disaster Recovery site, High availability, Datacenter relocation.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content