• Manage and receive service requests, log incidents, provide basic troubleshooting support and ensure that adequate provisioning of support is provided by routing incidents to appropriate resolver group
• Conduct service desk day-to-day activities and assure effective provisioning of technical and non-technical support.
• Collect and manage IT customer’s feedback, complaints and satisfaction levels.
• Resolve basic troubleshooting incidents (L1 tickets).
• Reroute IT incidents that require further escalation to the appropriate resolver group.
• Cater to IT user requests received through official service desk channels (i.e. service desk hotline, email, self-service tool, others).
• Update and log of user queries and requests coming through the contact center.
• Regularly analyze use query logs to identify common trends and repeated requests, and prepare a self-help documents, manuals and scripts to ensure
resolutions for these solutions may be addressed whenever possible.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content