What will my responsibilities look like in this role
• Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
• Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
• Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
• May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
• May manage quality control program.
What do I need to apply
• 10 years’ experience in related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Field
SSH specialise in the delivery of world class, design-led projects in the MENA region. We are a multidisciplinary firm with a 50 year track record and expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure, interior design and project management.
We are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. Our aim is to raise the profile of sustainable design and engineering throughout our region by offering an exceptional blend of quality, innovation and value.
ABOUT SSH DESIGN
SSH (formerly Salem Al-Marzouk and Sabah Abi-Hanna) was founded in Kuwait in 1961. Since then, we have expanded to become one of the MENA region’s leading Architecture and Engineering firms.
We played a key role in the planning, design and delivery of modern Kuwait’s infrastructure. We have led many landmark projects that have re-shaped the nation’s skyline, enhanced its urban fabric, improved transportation networks and promoted economic growth.
Today, SSH International employs 500 people and has offices in Kuwait, Oman, Abu Dhabi and South Africa. We are currently ranked at number 97 in the world by World Architecture Magazine and at number 8 in our region.
We place a strong emphasis on design integrity and combine this with our unparalleled working knowledge of the region. These qualities have made SSH a trusted strategic partner of the world’s leading design firms.
SSH has always recruited high calibre people who bring expertise and innovation to every project. We have also maintained a strong ethical approach to running our business.
With 50 years’ experience, we have an exemplary track record and we remain firmly committed to raising the profile and quality of architectural and engineering projects throughout our region.
To be the architectural and engineering consultant, strategic partner and employer
of choice in the MENA Region
In order to realise our vision we will:
Provide regional leadership in delivering high standards of quality and value to our customers.
Collaborate with the world's leading designers, as projects require, delivering exceptional design and engineering services.
Continue to raise our international and regional profile through innovation and the proficient delivery of landmark projects.
Promote a performance-based culture throughout our whole business structure.
Employ and empower the best people in a creative environment to ensure we meet our customers' design and development challenges.
Support our people within an extended family work environment and we will promote a healthy work / life balance.
Ensure that openness and integrity are always at the core of everything we do as we strengthen relationships built on trust.
Build long term shareholder value through the realisation of our vision.
SSH will operate within strict legal and ethical guidelines in all of our activities. We will provide a challenging and rewarding environment for all employees and maintain a sharp focus on professional excellence, Health and Safety and environmental awareness.
We will strive to maintain and extend our creative, design, technical, process and commercial advantage over our competitors. Our collaborative approach will be reflected throughout our organisation and ensure that our customers and partners regard us as the ‘Go to Guys’ for design and project delivery throughout the region.
> INTERIOR DESIGN
> COST MANAGEMENT
> CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
> ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHIC DESIGN
Functions : Construction
Industries : Construction & Engineering
Skills/Roles I hire for: Architecture, engineers
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Electrical Engineering Manager Job Duties:Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans;studying existing conditions;determining needs to accomplish operational plans;mapping solutions;updating& modifying requirements and solution
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content