Our Tech Stack
• .NET Framework, Windows, IIS
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, MSMQ, WCF
• SQL Server
• Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development
Windows services, and ADO.NET for data persistence and retrieval.
• Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
• Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering
defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
• Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to
shifting market demands.
• Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
• Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
• Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
• Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
• Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
• Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
• Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
• Version control with Github.
Required Skills & Experience
• Solid understanding of OOP design principles
• Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2016
• Remote debugging
• Unit Testing
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
• HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
• Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
• Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
• C# and .NET Framework
• Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
• Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
• ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Other Essential skills and qualification requirements:
Engineering Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC, is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Third Party Administration Service Company providing professional medical benefit and claims administration services.
IRIS HEALTH with the strength of its team, experience and expertise provides an unparalleled end to end claims management solution. It's not just about claims processing but rather about managing medical claims.
Our cutting edge software platform fundamentally changes the dynamics of managing medical portfolios. As a result, our Clients benefit from many features that provide unparalleled efficiency that includes managing your medical claims, trend analysis and monitoring.
Functions : Health Care
Industries : Hospitals/Healthcare/Diagnostics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Generic Health care requirements
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content