One of our clients, a global IT consulting firm is looking for aSoftware Developer (iOS Swift) tobe based in Dubai.UAE experienced candidates are preferred.Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience. Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization. Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management.
- Degree, Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience).
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Swift in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels.
- Working experience with popular third-party libraries for networking, async image loading.
- Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other frameworks.
- Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM).
- Experience with multi-threaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit.
- Knowledge on Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit, SiriKit, Core Bluetooth.
- Knowledge on Spatial Reasoning.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
To view other vacancies we have,please check our website () and follow us on our social media accounts -///
Disclaimer:Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website -