One of our clients, a global IT consulting firm is looking for aSoftware Developer (React JS) tobe based in Dubai.UAE experienced candidates are preferred.Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience. Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization. Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management.
- Degree, Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience).
- Minimum 5+ years of coding experience in React JS, HTML & CSS in creating Enterprise Applications with high performance for Mobile and Web.
Experience in Popular ReactJS workflows like Flux or Redux.
Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script.
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm.
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools.
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
To view other vacancies we have,please check our website () and follow us on our social media accounts -///
Disclaimer:Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website -