One of our clients, a global IT consulting firm is looking for aSoftware Developer (Spring Boot Microservices) tobe based in Dubai.UAE experienced candidates are preferred.Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience. Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization. Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management.
- Degree, Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience).
- Minimum 5 years of development and design experience in Spring Boot and Microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring.
- Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Extensive coding experience with SOLID principles, Event Driven Architecture, Spring boot, MongoDB, Spring Cloud, Hibernate and have passion for coding.
- Good hands-on experience with cloud design patterns and their implementation.
- Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem.
- Familiar with Distributed services resiliency and monitoring in a production environment.
- Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale, Kong etc.
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fin-tech experience in an enterprise environment is preferred.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
To view other vacancies we have,please check our website () and follow us on our social media accounts -///
Disclaimer:Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website -