· Minimum of 10 years overall IT industry experience
· Minimum of 3 years in a solution or technical architect role.
· Experience in development, architecting and designing technical solutions for RPA-centric solutions.
· Experience with the RPA CoE/Support Team setup.
· Possesses deep knowledge on solution architecture spanning across all aspects of each system and how it can be applied in a business context
· Experience with any OCR Technologies.
· Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences.
· Experience coaching and mentoring others.
· Experience supporting peer teams and their responsibilities.
· Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools.
· Mandatory - Extensive experience working with RPA Development Tool - Uipath
· Mandatory - Extensive Experience in SQL Server – TSQL, Stored Procedures, Database Design.
· Desired - OCR Engines – Abby, Form recognizer etc.
· Desired - Experience in Project Management.
· Desired - ASP.NET/C# - Web Development,
Essential Functions of the Job:
· A solution Architect provides architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and reusable assets
· The solution architect creates innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives.
· For that, he/she works closely and continuously with the business/client to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
· He/she is key in identifying, defining and implementing reusable assets and standards. He/she is also responsible for adherence to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and portfolios
· He/she ensures relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products.
· He/she also contributes to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
· He/she has excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions.
· He/She guides others in resolving complex issues in solution architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of a project
· He/She monitors the progress and the quality of the project and reviews and develops due diligence to confirm the developed solution complies with architectural design