Job Description :
Solutions Architects work hand in hand with customers to help them make the most of the . They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of adoption. Solutions Architects are responsible for creating and presenting technical content and sharing best practices.
Solutions Architects are responsible for the overall technical relationship between customers and and make recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency. They work to understand the customer's needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value and solutions with technology. Solutions Architects lead activities such as architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, demos and technical workshops. They collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams and the partner ecosystem.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating customers about the art of the possible. You will have the opportunity to define -native reference architectures for a variety of use cases. The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn.
You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth. Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers and your own experiments.
At Amazon you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
Basic Qualifications :
· The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess several years of implementation/consulting experience
· Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Fluency in English and Arabic is essential, additional languages are also highly desirable
Preferred Qualifications :
· Technical degree required; Computer Science or Maths background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
· Certification, eg. Solutions Architect Associate
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.