• Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
• Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
• Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
• Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
• Recording medical histories.
• Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
• Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
• Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
• Doctor of Medicine & Specialization Degree
• Board certification and state license.
• Experience practicing medicine.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Trustworthy and compassionate character.
• Strong communication skills.