When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we'd be pretty surprised if talabat didn't pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we've grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.What's On Your Plate
What Did We Order
- Support Logistics Performance Manager in performance related projects and initiatives.
- Identify and solve logistics performance related problems by analysing and deriving insights from large, complex sets of data.
- Reporting and monitoring of KPIs and performance SLAs.
- Provide weekly updates to logistics management on projects & performance progress.
- Develop costing and pricing models based on market conditions and trends. This will be done by using both historical data and market intelligence.
- Works independently using analytical skills to determine the correct process to build accurate pricing for fleet.
- Develop pricing programs and strategies from research, statistical analysis and program design.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Systems.
- Experience in modelling and simulation.
- Minimum of two years of experience, food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical capabilities with experience in data analytics tools (like Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in dealing with products and systems.
- An individual contributor who can work in a fast-paced environment with a make it happen attitude.