Job Description :
1. 8+ years of professional development experience using .NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#, asp.net) with 2+ years in AI, ML & Deep Learning solutions
3. Experience in Design, development and maintaining the Electronic Document management system of MS Sharepoint
4. Designs and develops methods, algorithms, models, code, and systems-of-systems implementing AI technologies and Analytics employing machine-learning libraries and approaches is a significant plus.
5. Experience in applying machine learning techniques to real-world problems in a production environment
6. Strong understanding of the value proposition associated with AI.
7. Demonstrate thought leadership to advise on AI and ML strategy and detailed use cases development by business units.
8. Experience with scientific scripting languages (e.g. Python, R)
10. Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems, Team Foundation Server.
11. Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications, browser-specific compatibility issues
12. Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability & Experience in creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
13. Working knowledge of Integration to Oracle Ebusiness Suite 12.2x through API’s will be added advantage
14. Act as a liaison between IT and business users for technical business requirements.
Microsoft SharePoint Certifications
Certifications from leading AI & analytics platform providers (like Cloudera, AWS, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM.) will be an added advantage.
Graduate / Post Graduate
Over All IT experience: 10+ yrs in a Multinational company
.NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#.NET, WCF, MVC to develop large systems): 8+ yrs.
Scientific scripting languages (e.g. Python, R): 2+yrs