1. Good Knowledge in sourcing, vendor selection, vendor assessment, developing a vendor base, RFQs for Direct Purchase items & Sub Contract components.
2. Plan procurement schedule in coordination with the Project Division to ensure all project requirements and schedules are met.
3. Follow up / receiving Quotations and making price comparisons.
4. Preparation and release of Purchase Orders.
5. Procure materials and subcontract in timely manner within approved budgeted cost.
6. Prior to ordering, to check all ex-stocks availability in central stores and sub stores.
7. Follow-up and expedite the delivery.
8. Maintain adequate stock in the store/warehouse.
9. Conduct vendor evaluation and vendor ratings.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Oil/Gas/Petroleum
Skills/Roles I hire for: Oil and Gas
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content