Main Required Activities:
- Solution design, architecture and building.
- Solution configuration, monitoring.
- Solution implementation, upgrade, integration and testing.
- Solution technical evaluation.
- Solution incidents resolution and repair.
- Shall help in troubleshooting and solving any reported specially in HPE Operations Manager and HPE APM (RUM & BPM) and related to EMS in general.
- Shall provide consultancies for the implementation of the existing HPE Operations Manager and HPE APM (RUM & BPM).
- Shall record all the incidents, problems and the resolution actions.
- Shall provide SEC with regular monthly reports summarizing all the incidents and problems occurred and cleared.
- Shall install and upgrade HPE Operations Manager and HPE APM (RUM & BPM) solutions required software for system performance improvement.
- Shall support SEC concerned team to install the recommended fixes and fix pack updates.
- Shall support SEC concerned team to perform the required upgrades of the new software releases.
- Shall debug codes, applications or scripts is the responsibility of SEC team.
- Carrying out the required configurations to accommodate the day-to-day changes in the environment including, not limited to:
- Configuring and maintaining thresholds and parameters.
- Configuring and maintaining reports, dashboards, notifications and service models.
- Configuring and maintaining integrations.
- Configuring and maintaining end-user experience (RUM and BPM) monitoring for new applications.
- Deploying agents and policies for new servers
- Keeping the systems up to date in terms of configurations and patches and system upgrade.
- Troubleshooting issues.
Years of Experience Required:
- Shall play the role of Administrator of HPE Operations Manager and HPE APM (RUM & BPM).
- Certification is preferred.
Shall have 3-5 years of experience in the same role and doing the mentioned activities.Additional Functional/Technical competences & required level:
- Multi-tasking/Problem Solving Skills.
- Decision Making.
- Analytical Skills.
- Database Management.