Microsoft is currently undergoing a massive growth in CE&S organization and we will increase our teams within all ModernWork technologies. The below mentioned requirements are split per technology groups, therefore if you identify yourself with one of the categories, we would like to meet you!
*Please note that there are available multiple vacancies based in numerous locations.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.The nature of work has changed.
Employees expect to work securely from anywhere, on any device, and they put a high premium on work that enriches and fulfills them. When their productivity tools enhance the quality and effectiveness of their work experience, they're happier, more valuable, and more likely to stay. Companies need to provide that empowerment, but they also need to protect vital IT assets. It's a fundamental operational change for your customers-and an opportunity for you.
With Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions, your customers can improve employee productivity and satisfaction, and create more seamless communication and collaboration across locations and platforms while maintaining the security and integrity of systems and data.
The successful candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and technical leadership. Beyond troubleshooting complex technical problems and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impact: managing customer relationships, increasing customer value and their experience with our products and services.
- Help solve technically complex, strategic/high-profile or long-running customer cases that may require interaction with Software Engineering
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles may be workload or specialty specific
- technical leadership - handle technically challenging and politically sensitive customer situations
- demonstrate ability to recover from dissatisfied-customer situations in collaboration with the team manager.
- ability to discover, recognize and assess alternate solutions to a problem
- ability to have effective communication with various stakeholders within and outside of microsoft
english language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
any other such as german, spanish, french, other european language is an advantage.
the role would require you to specialize in just one of these skill groups:
group a: teams/ skype
- knowledge of tcp/ip networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols.
- knowledge of exchange, active directory, adfs experience.
- knowledge of voice communications.
- knowledge of skype for business hybrid deployments.
- other cloud products.
group b: exchange
. deep understanding in exchange architecture
. deep troubleshooting skills with exchange
. experience with windows server 2012 and 2016
. deep understanding of active directory and dns
. o365 security and compliance related technologies (ediscovery, dlp, atp, ocas, etc.)
group c: sharepoint
- windows system administration/configuration, including an advanced understanding of and a minimum experience of 5 years.
- good understanding of the windows registry
- windows file storage
- user accounts & access control
- event logs & auditing
- performance/resource monitoring and troubleshooting
- networking (tcp/ip): good understanding on how to take a networking trace and how to analyze
- troubleshooting performance issues using perfmon and other tools
group d: intune
. intune/ sccm
. mdm platforms
. windows networking
. group policy configuration and advanced group policy management (agpm)
. software and patch deployment
. operating system deployment
. configuration of client endpoints and endpoint management
. ad ds knowledge
. pki infrastructure
. powershell skills
ability to meet microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. these requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: microsoft cloud background check: this position will be required to pass the microsoft cloud background check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.