Job Description & Role:
Provide the business knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Work with complex systems, designing, developing, and integrating them at every stage of its life cycle.
Reliable in delivering mission-critical infrastructure with an eye toward accessibility, optimization, and security.
Duties and Responsibility:
• Manage and monitor all infrastructure and system installations, including configurations, testing, and maintenance
• Implement and maintain backups, security, and redundancy strategies
• Identify potential issues and integrate possible solutions
• Craft custom scripts, reducing requirement of human interaction
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics
• Engage with upper management regularly with reports on project status, activities, and achievements
• Communicate with stakeholders to identify what they want a system to accomplish
• Use expert-level administration and optimization of hosts and servers to ensure high availability and appropriate resource management
• Standardize and automate processes and monitoring using scripting technology
• Install and configure operating systems, software, and hardware components, and clearly document the design, maintenance, and support procedures for routine tasks to leverage IT support staff
• Routinely test software for bugs, redundancies, and security issues
• Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
• Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions
• Oversee the overall backup strategy and daily operations for secure backups and restore testing
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
technical project manage must be resident in Saudi Arabia with Iqama transfer. will be responsible to deliver IT infrastructure projects like Datacenter migration, Disaster Recovery site, High availability, Datacenter relocation.
INDORSE Services is looking for a Senior Software Developer to maintain, produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content