Job Description & Role:
Provide the business knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Work with complex systems, designing, developing, and integrating them at every stage of its life cycle.
Reliable in delivering mission-critical infrastructure with an eye toward accessibility, optimization, and security.
Duties and Responsibility:
• Manage and monitor all infrastructure and system installations, including configurations, testing, and maintenance
• Implement and maintain backups, security, and redundancy strategies
• Identify potential issues and integrate possible solutions
• Craft custom scripts, reducing requirement of human interaction
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics
• Engage with upper management regularly with reports on project status, activities, and achievements
• Communicate with stakeholders to identify what they want a system to accomplish
• Use expert-level administration and optimization of hosts and servers to ensure high availability and appropriate resource management
• Standardize and automate processes and monitoring using scripting technology
• Install and configure operating systems, software, and hardware components, and clearly document the design, maintenance, and support procedures for routine tasks to leverage IT support staff
• Routinely test software for bugs, redundancies, and security issues
• Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
• Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions
• Oversee the overall backup strategy and daily operations for secure backups and restore testing
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content