Our client who is a regional tech start up within healthcare industry is looking to hire a Tech Lead or a Product Manager
to be based in their Abu Dhabi offices.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop modern web/mobile enabled software while technically leading a team of senior developers in delivering technology solutions to meet business needs
- Provide technical leadership, direction, guidance and expertise relating to application and integration development and maintenance
- Be responsible for a range of application development services, including options analysis, design, development and lifecycle management of integration services
- Help build our development capability, partnering with our vendors, designers and architects to help set the direction, approaches and standards used across the team.
Below skills or qualities will make you a perfect fit for the role:
- Great code writing skills developed over 7+ years of experience writing production
- code for a variety of products.
- Team Management experience.
- Great at deep-diving into the code to find quality improvement opportunities.
- Able to clearly articulate technical insights and expertise that continuously increases
- your team's work quality & performance.
- High code quality standards including experience with writing and maintaining
- unit-tests, and functional tests.
- Expertise in any design tool to create wireframes and prototype to give a clear
- picture of the discussed requirement .
- Strong computer science fundamentals in system design, data structures, and
- Hands-on cloud development & deployment experience i.e AWS, Azure
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant.
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website -
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website - .