• Provide technical direction for development, design and systems integration.
• Oversee the development , implementation & support of any system through all steps of the process.
• Insure that the team is fully trained and able to perform their jobs
• Make the point of contact for any issue that arises within the team
• Provide guidance for all members of the team when it comes to designing, implementing, and updating software.
• Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
• Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects
• Constantly evaluate company platforms and networks and search for ways to improve them.
• Make sure that all procedures are documented for reference and that all of the members of the IT team are trained to handle any situation.
• Play the focal point of contact between clients and upper management of the company.
• Responsible for Open system environment, HW (mostly HP), OS (Win/Linux..),
• Experience in Virtualization (VMWare vCenter, vCAC, vRealize),
• Middleware (MQ, IIS, SharePoint, Tomcat)
• Load Balancers (F5)
• Previous experience in monitoring tools (CA)
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content