- Assist users to identify and correct hardware and software problems.
- Assist in the installation of hardware updates, upgrades or fixes
- retrieval of equipment for maintenance/repair and delivery of new/repaired equipment.
- Participate in hardware/software rollout.
- Perform any related task.
- Perform technical study & recommendation report.
- Adhere to ITIL service management process & service level agreement.
- Transfer of related knowledge/skills to RC staff.
- Capable of installing, troubleshooting, and repairing (at the component level) any personal computer in the RC inventory.
- Skilled in remotely installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and repairing (at the component level) any personal computers in the RC inventory.
- Skilled at installing and troubleshooting desktop PC operating systems (windows XP/vista/win7/win8), network client software, peripherals with software, drivers, and office applications such as Microsoft Office etc.
- Must be MCSA Windows 7 certified.
- Experience with mobile devices software troubleshooting (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN troubleshooting.
- Experience with image deployment in enterprise environment.
- Having a good level of communication skills.
- Having a valid Saudi driving license.
- Years of Experience Required:
3 - 8 yearsexperience within the same field.Additional Functional/Technical competences & required level:
- Industry knowledge.
- Budgeting & Financial Skills.
- Multi-tasking/Problem Solving Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Coaching & Mentoring.