Job Title: Technical Writer
Location - Riyadh, KSA
We need local male candidates with transferable iqama.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Day- to-day operations:
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
Generic Job-Related Responsibilities:
- Behave in a professional, supportive manner and cooperate with fellow Officers.
- Contribute to ensure the BTG meets its roles obligations in a timely manner
- Contribute to the development, implementation and achievement of the BTG’s objectives
- Contribute to the effective operation of the Governance Team.
- Develop harmonious relationships with all key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Promptly attend to the work tasks in a courteous and effective manner
- Provide administration assistance generally and where required within the Governance Team as directed.
- Understand and proactively work to implement the Bank strategy
- Define configuration specifications and Governance analysis requirements
- Understand and work towards achieving the Bank’s Vision, Mission and Value.
- Perform quality assurance
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance BTG integration
- Help design, document and maintain service processes
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the Stakeholders
Technology Policies & Standards:
- Assist in Defining the process to establish and operationalize the governance forums and associated reporting for each forum.
- Assist in monitoring whether key policy, regulatory or legal requirements are being met and managing any breaches in those requirements and assist in monitoring the quality of technology services through continual audit to build quality excellence and ensure efficient and effective checks.
- Provide support in the analysis , interpretation and provide recommendation on policies and standards to Technology Policies & Standards head.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a centralized repository of BTG policies, processes, standards and frameworks.
- Assist in the implementation of best practices to govern Tech Policies and Standards.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of Riyad Bank to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards
Safety, Quality & Environment:
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AREAS:
- Good knowledge of banking BT systems and applications
- Good knowledge of the BT Support services and requirements
- Good knowledge and understanding of Problem Reporting and Change Request methodology and process
- Knowledge in ITSM, ITIL and IT Risk Management.
CORE COMPETENCIES: (LEVEL 2)
1. Customer Orientation (Customer Service/ Customer Sensitivity/ Customer Relationship)
2. Achievement Orientation (Ownership/ Initiative/ Results Orientation/ Exceeding expectations)
3. Effective communication (Communication skills/ Convincing ability/ Persuasive/ Influencing/ Negotiating skills)
4. Problem Solving (Analytical Thinking/ Creativity/ Problem Analysis/ Problem Resolution/ Decision Making)
5. Execution Excellence (Planning & Organizing/ Time Management/ Process Orientation – Process Adherence/ Operational Excellence - Quality & Cost)
6. People Centered (Interpersonal effectiveness – Interpersonal Relationship/ Developing self and others – capability building)
7. Team Work (Team Relationship/ Team work & Cooperation/ Team Development)