Job description for technician cum tower climber
• We are looking for an extremely detailed person who’s experienced and willing to perform work at altitudes of 300+ feet.
• Work with a team performing maintenance, upgrades and repairs on electronic equipment/ sensors mounted on various tower structures such as guyed towers and lattice towers.
• Extremely strict about site safety adherence
• Recording of safety incidences and prepare safety reports.
• Proficient with communication (oral and written) and reporting the site activities to project manager on daily basis
• Travels to sites located in various cities and towns, and remote desert locations located throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Carry out installing and maintaining equipment in all forms of weather.
• Carry out relocation of equipment from one site to another.
• Basic understanding of various tools to perform checks and prepare reports.
• Basic understanding of work orders, site drawing, datasheets. Able to understand with the help of respective project manager
• Experienced in installation and maintenance works related to civil or mechanical projects preferred
• Saudi driving license preferable
• Willing to travel 50% of the time. All expenses during travel covered by company
Founded in 2011 by a group of an Executive Management Team of professionals, Dar Massader is an organization focused on the trading and implementation of products and solutions suitable for primarily the Energy, Construction, Communications, Industrial and Media sectors in Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Gulf by partnering with top industry leaders in their respective industries. Dar Massader is also responsible for managing a large private investment portfolio, locally and globally, in various sectors.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content