Telecommunication Expert with a track record of delivering railway construction projects. Experience in Middle East and International markets will be a plus.
- Ability to study and design communications systems.
- Establishment of technical specifications for telecommunication projects and bill of quantities.
- Review drafts, drawings and documents related to tenders and make any future updates.
- Participate in the presentation of technical presentations in the section of signals and communications and answer the queries received.
- Technical approval of designs and installation related to projects.
- Experience in modern messaging systems and fiber optic cable.
- Experience and knowledge of the GSM-R communications network in terms of implementation, operation and network management.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the field of telecommunication projects for railways.
- Supervising the implementation of telecommunication systems in railways.
- Knowledge in safety and surveillance systems and related cameras and alarms at stations, external sites and observation centers.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with total 10 Years of Experience on Railway Projects
- Strong knowledge of Design & Supervision of Railway Projects
- Ability to review rail specifications.
- Good knowledge in computer and design software’s.
- Middle East experience (prefer Saudi)
- Strong safety background
- Speak Arabic and English
- Driving license
- Saudi Nationals are given priority and expats with transferable iqama are preferred