• Identify prospective clients by using business directories, following leads from existing clients
• Contact new and existing clients to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
• Help clients select courses based on their needs.
• Emphases course features based on analyses of clients’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Answer clients’ questions about prices, availability, and course details.
• Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
• Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for LMS processing.
• Respond immediately to clients inquiries/information needs and provide positive, courteous service to clients; answers questions regarding courses offered, prices and training times
• Utilizes Customer Service to send course details, price catalogs, references and other data to clients as required.
• Submits sales activity and forecast reports to Sales Manager; provides briefings to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested.
• Performs any other duties as assigned.
Full time position , responsibilities include student counseling and admission recruitment , excellent remuneration and incentive package , CTC approx up to Aed 7000 per month
Full time position, responsibilities include student counseling and admission recruitment , excellent remuneration and incentive package , Fixed salary: 4-5K, CTC approx up to Aed 7000 per month
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content