The Tool Store technician is required to work under Mechanical Workshop.
The services include
servicing and repair of all types of Hand tools related to Mechanical, Electrical/ Hydraulic, Pneumatic
and Lifting Tools in Tool Store. He should also be able to handle tool store counter for issuing and
receiving of Tools. The detailed requirement of Educational qualification/ Experience and Skills are mentioned below. Skills
• Industrial Training Certification (m) in Millwright OR Equivalent 2 Years Technical course
• Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Industries like Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer
Communication & Competencies:
• Shall be able to communicate well in written & spoken English
• Shall have thorough knowledge and hands on experience in servicing of Pneumatic and
Hydraulic tools like impact wrenches, Turbo grinders/ Drilling machines, Hydraulic jacks and
• Shall have hands on experience on sen/idng and repairing of various Mechanical and Electrical
hand tools and measuring tools.
• Shall have experience in servicing of Lifting Tools and Tackles.
• Shall be able to manage issuing and receiving tools and keep record at Tool Store Counter.
• Shall be able to read and understand Engineering drawing.
• Shall be able to work individually.
• Shall be able to operate and work on MS Windows and Computer application software.
• Shall adhere to QAFCO safety system (Using PPE, Carrying Gas Mask etc.)
• Knowledge about Work permits system in large scale industries.
• Shall understand and work within the framework of Qafco Health/ Safety, Environment and Quality policy and regulations.
Onboard new application for SIEM and platform logs via syslog, endpoint agents, and APIs from customer environments
POSITION: Waitress SALARY: up to 1,550 QAR depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation and duty meal HIRING COMPANY: High-end Hospitality Group
Responsibilities include identifying hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases, social media and other channels, conducting interviews, selection and on-boarding
Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants,