Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with all engineers, Managers, process owners, Lead Machinists, Operator, Fabricator on understanding all levels of manufacturing inputs in assigned areas.
• Expected to work on machines, and hand processes as part of learning process.
• Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of equipment can be made. Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.
• Apply engineering principles and practices to emerging fields, such as robotics, waste management, Lean Manufacturing, Value Re Engineering.
• Responsible for managing the data and all the information related to the particular project assigned you.
• Responsible to follow all the directions given by superior.
• Responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline.
• Responsible to carefully perform the tasks has been assigned and keep the reporting superior updated about the progress of the task/ project.
• Should concentrate Inventory management & process Engineering in plant operations.
• Time study of process and Data recording.
A talent solutions company that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations, our expert team works closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results. With over 20 years in the region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content