- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing (Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing) Licensure from home country and in the Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner as a Registered NurseSKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent information technology skills that enable online literature searching and using powerpoint and word programs in the presentation of feedback and learning to peers.
- Strong analytical and observational skills.
- Knowledge in using medical equipment required by the healthcare settings.
2 years of relevant nursing experience after obtaining medical licensein any of the following sectors:
- Medical (Hospital, Clinics, and Diagnostic Centers)
- Corporate - Private & Government Companies(i.e. school, institutions)
- Child Care - Nursery, & Home Care (Geriatrics)
- Community Nursing / Public Health / Private Duty Nursing (PDNs)
- Offshore Assignments
Valid PRC License