Are you an experienced UI UX Designer looking for your next career opportunity with one of the Middle East's leading advertising and creative organisations
Our client is one of the Middle East's most successful, fun, and ambitious creative agencies in marketing and communication. As an innovative company with locations in Dubai and Saudi Arabia, they deliver modern, interdisciplinary solutions for an increasingly complex world and work with some of the world's finest brands within automotive, medicine, technology, retail, real estate, hospitality, and telecommunications.
They have an immediate opportunity for a UI UX Designer
to join their team in the GCC's most happening place - Saudi Arabia!
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our clients various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.The Role
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD and or Figma
- A collaborator but can work independently too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior UX UI Designer with natural curiosity to not only learn and grow as an Senior UX/UI Designer, but to also aid the organisation to push new boundaries in design!The Package
Base salary SR 10,000 - SR 16,000 per month (depending upon experience) plus additional benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and enthusiastic team.Application
If you're keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP are the Middle East's leading tech recruitment and search consultancy.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.