1. Understand requirements, specification and project scope.
2. Identify the staffing and equipment requirements for the project and ensure availability.
3. Review the schedule for the project activities.
4. Initiate project specific procedures and its approval by client.
5. Material approvals.
6. Monitor and control of project progress against the scheduled project plan.
7. Monitor and control of subcontractors.
8. Report and record project variation/changes and consequent implication on time and cost.
9. Preparation and submission of project progress reports.
10. Attend client meetings and chair in-house project progress meetings.
11. Ensure implementation of Quality and Safety plans.
12. Project personnel performance evaluation.
13. Perform other duties as needed or assigned
NBTC is the flagship company of KGA Group and one of the foremost General Construction Contractor: specialized in oil field constructions in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Piping, E&I, HVAC, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels, Boilers, Tanks, Heavy Structures, FRP Services, Insulation & Scaffolding Services, Testing & Inspection Services, Supply of Ready-mix concrete, Rental of Heavy Equipment’s, Hot Dip Galvanizing, Precision Machining, Motor rewinding, etc; with operations in Kuwait ,Saudi & Abu Dhabi. NBTC is certified to ISO 9001: 2008, 17025, and carries ‘U’ ‘PP’ ‘S’ stamps from ASME and ‘R’ & ‘NB’ stamps from National Board of Boilers & Pressure Vessels
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content